1 Day Roof Install
A roof install takes typically takes 3 days on average. However, at Integrity, an average roof installation takes only one day to complete. Yes, you heard that right – both the tear off and installation of most roofs can be completed by Integrity in just one day with no mess left behind.
When you decide that you want a new roof, odds are that you’ll probably want it done as quickly as it can be, with the least amount of disruption possible. However, roofers hammering and nailing above you on your roof can make it hard to relax inside your home and be unpleasant. But that’s where 1 Day Roof Assurance from Integrity comes in. Under our assurance, your 25 square or less roof will be replaced the same day, getting your property back to normal before you know it. However, larger homes take longer to complete due to the complexity, usually taking 2-3 days. This is still much better than the average of 5-7 days for other roofers.
Why Don't You Guarantee Your 1 Day Roof Installation?
While our goal is to always have a roof done in a day, there are many variables that can get in the way and disrupt a project. Some of these variables can be planned for, but others tend to pop up during installation. For example, here are some instances in which a roof installation can be delayed:
- Weather – Mother Nature has a mind of her own!
- Multiple layers of shingles to remove
- Flashing issues
- Rotted decking to replace
The One Day Roof Install Difference
- Disruption is minimal
- Lower costs – Even with a large crew (6 laborers complete in 1 day what 3 can do in 3-4 days) our efficient practices keep costs low. By cutting out travel expenses and possibly a 2nd day of work, saving pile up!
- Avoid damage and delays – Unexpected weather events can throw a re-roof project off course.
- Cleaner grounds – Materials, equipment, waste, and dumpsters being left overnight on your property is an eyesore. At Integrity, we leave no mess behind.
- No missed work – A one day roof job is often done between the time you leave for work in the morning and return in the evening.
Large Team of Experience Roofers
Our professionals at Integrity know how to get a job done right, work as a team, and follow manufacturer guidelines while installing products. As a result, your roof will be there to stand the test of time. Integrity is the roofing repair contractor that you can trust to get the job done fast and right.
All projects are assigned an on site project manager to oversee the installation, document the inspection process with photos, and maintain contact with the homeowner. Even though we move at a fast pace, quality is never sacrificed. And, most importantly, after the project is complete, we do a final walk around the property to ensure that it meets your expectations. That is the Integrity difference.