Got a roofing estimate from a competitor? Bring it to Integrity and we’ll beat it! Integrity Roofing is a company founded on the belief that improving the roofing industry starts with amazing customer service, offering the best products, certified craftsmanship, and the strongest warranties. None of this comes as cheap as “Chuck in A Truck Roofing Company with their tail light warranties.” However, we are eager to gain business by offering incredible value for your investment.
So as long as we’re talking about apples to apples, we’ll beat or match any written quote on a residential shingle project from another licensed Master Elite Contractor who is an accredited BBB member business prior to the approved proposal. In other words, the written quote from the other company has to be comparable in terms of more than just the shingles used. It also has to be comparable in terms of GAF products, same warranty, same installation, etc. A roofing system has components that we WILL NOT sacrifice quality on just to save money or get your business. While there are many roofing companies that cut corners and purchase generic sub-standard products to keep prices low, Integrity does not. We want your roof to last as long as possible, so we always use top-of-the-line products.
What Our Price Match Guarantee Is Not
Our price match guarantee is not a marketing scheme that we use to attract more business while lowering the quality of our products. It is simply just our way of offering you a competitive rate on a quality service. We happily look over the competition’s roofing estimate to see where they are cutting corners and advise homeowners accordingly. Customer service starts with knowledge and education. You will always be in the know when you choose Integrity!
We Don't Cut Corners
While many companies cut corners to save money, Integrity does not. Here are some common places other roofing companies cut corners:
- Flashing: If flashing is not installed, water won’t shed off of the roof correctly.
- Ridge Cap: Using 3-Tab shingles on an Architectural Shingle Roof is another way to cut corners and void a manufacturer’s lifetime warranty.
- Ice Shield: If ice shield is not installed in the correct places, it can allow water to leak through the roof deck.
- Ventilation: Many roofers ignore ventilation which is a vital mistake that automatically voids warrenty.
- Felt: Synthetic Felt products like Felt Buster, installed with cap nails, are essential to keeping moisture off of the deck of a roof.
- Sealant: Sealant is essential to help prevent against leaks on all the detailed work on the roof.
- Warranties: As a GAF Master Elite® contractor Integrity Roofing can provide the best manufacturer’s warranties from America’s #1 shingle maker.